Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005!

let's party like it's 2005? nope, never happened.

i always longed, back in my stuck-in-the-studio days ( not that it's a million years ago) that i would celebrate new year, merdeka and whatever like other merry makers-congregrate at Dataran Merdeka, new year dinner with friends or whatever. but this recent new year's eve i find myself stuck again, in my room now, also staring at the pc, besides watching endless telly. if that were my azam, i'm afraid i failed. anyhow, in view of the recent happenings of tsunami (my kampung was affected) there would be no cause for celebration, and staying at home minding my own business is not so bad after all.

so what happened last year? i don't remember much. last year was like a fleeting memory. there were events, like our pre graduation dinner which was a blast, the parting of enam tahun, the seminar at Marriot, Return of the King, the buka puasa with green curry etc, but on the personal level, i couldn't make out whatever improvement that i have achieved. (wait! perhaps, being able to sing at karaoke in front of other people without embarrassment. haha big deal.)

my friends and i have this thing that we fondly call 'the forever list'. this is a list of the things that we dream of having or doing, but it takes like, forever to be realized.

so ladies and gentleman, i present you, in no particular order, my forever list for 2005 ( heck, this could be my forever list for forever!) :

1) yoga classes
2) a weight gain diet
3) a morning person routine which includes jogging to start the day
4) swimming lessons
5) exploring the streets of Singapore on foot
6) organizing and writing my blog ideas (yes, this takes forever!)
7) furnishing my apartment-to-be
8) reading a Salman Rushdie
9) bone china tea set
10) love

i hope achieving all these things would make me a better person, who enjoys this life and living it to the fullest.

wishing u all a fantastic year ahead.
happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger awan said...

happy new year (belated wish since i baru baca post nie). heheh

i think forever list you sgt kena dgn title dia. hmmm ... but minus the no 10. you'll find love inside you dearie. believe me. :)

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home