Thursday, December 16, 2004

prose: 13th anniversary

I was greeted this morning by an sms from an old friend wishing me ‘Selamat ulangtahun ke 13 perkenalan kita, 16 Dec 1991’.

If it weren’t for this sms, I wouldn’t remember this date at all. I don’t remember dates very well. But I’m such a sucker for things like these. Just don’t get me started. I can say many things about this day, 13 years ago. And I can say endless things between that day and 5 years afterwards.
So I think I would succinctly sum it all up-

The best 5 years of my life

(so far).

To Batch 36, Happy 13th Anniversary.
Thanks for everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger awan said...

happy anniversary!

8:31 am  
Blogger Syafeeq said...

Why didn't I get the sms? hehe.

Happy anniversary la.

Weve known each other for nearly half of our life!! Imagine that.

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home