Sunday, October 10, 2004

poem: My core

this poem i wrote during these weeks nearing submission. It's one of those days when the sun is shining from your arse, and you feel like a million bucks. a source of sanity in times of peril. just don't hate me, i'm just exaggerating my enjoyment of hot cocoa.

My core

This cup of cocoa is my core
and the breeze is my blanket
yumminess swirls within my stomach.

Precious, it seeps to my pores
and i shall be as delicious.

Worker ants march down my thighs
i smell of sweetness

Savour me
i am sin.

9 Comments:

Blogger Syafeeq said...

sinfully delicious!

ooh, seems like everything is well and dandy kat sana?

10:10 am  
Blogger Syafeeq said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 pm  
Blogger worknation said...

i dont know about well and dandy, but i can tell u that a big part of the burden has been lifted. now to see whether i pull through or not.

6:12 pm  
Blogger awan said...

good luck to you lah. hopefully all will be fine. and shines. all glaring from your arse. :p

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak de org lain ke nak post komen ni? hehe

Adren Zafran Mahmud

3:08 pm  
Blogger worknation said...

tu statement "look- my blog is more popular than u" ke?

i am unperturbed.

3:30 pm  
Blogger Lin Abdul Rahman said...

wow, so much joy in a cup o' cocoa. Thesis must be heavy going now. Give me a milked tea any day, mamak style.

12:46 pm  
Blogger worknation said...

shaz, i like teh tarik mamak too, alif's is best, because kurang manis.

have u seen chocolat? the movie with juliet binoche and johnny depp? i'd like a taste of that hot cocoa with chilli powder!

11:41 am  
Blogger worknation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home