Thursday, July 15, 2004

prose: Birthday!

Dear Chris Martin,
(wounded Trojan who will make a comeback)

My Birthday was a blast!! They got me a cake, and played 'Allah Selamatkan Kamu!' on mp3. afterwards they played 'YMCA', in which the lyrics at the opening of the song says "young man!" - they were playing sarcastic songs for me!

I really thought there would be no 'rumbling*' involved, for the cake was set in the studio, where a no-mess clause reigns (and a seminar was on the next day). i actually danced to the tune of YMCA in spite of this.

But suddenly i was dragged out of the studio, brought to the toilet (cleaning was easier) and *clobbered with eggs, serbuk kunyit and-

-and oh! even pee! before the plastic that held the pee was smashed on me I vommited my birthday cake out unto the protagonist's quiksilver t-shirt and he threw up back on me, and vice versa, and it continues until we are both covered with vomit, spit and pee. we actually had this taped, thanks to the technology of digicams.

at the end of it all, the mess was cleaned, the seminar went well, i got heaps of sms and calls from well wishers (including Celcom) and another fond memory is added to my bank. this i shall look back with a smirk on my face.

too bad you're not here.

With warmest regards,
Khairil

6 Comments:

Blogger awan said...

next gathering in kl, you hv to show us the video. oh what the hell, file it and send us via email will ya.

8:30 am  
Blogger worknation said...

babe, it's too big. i don't think emails would permit. by the way, i wouldn't have the satisfaction of seeing your faces in reaction to the video. :)

9:36 am  
Blogger Syafeeq said...

OMG, pee!! OMG do they have to do that? anyway happy birthday la. was it a happy birthday?

ni chris marting coldplay ke?

10:12 am  
Blogger worknation said...

yup, it's chris 'coldplay' martin alright. yes, they have to do it. they had worst! this one time, they used dog food + vomit + 3-weeks-old teh tarik! u know how that smells? yes, it was a happy birthday. but i haven't treated myself to anything yet! woe is me!

2:21 pm  
Blogger awan said...

god! is it me or them that's sick. pee? why not sh*t if to make more memorable. heheheh

kidding!

11:36 pm  
Blogger worknation said...

they will evolve to that. believe me. our jokes are sometimes boundless, that to the untrained ear would render them sick.

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home