Sunday, August 28, 2005

ada apa dengan mir? (I)

I walked into the rain that night armoured with a copy of Kosmo above my head, the only umbrella surrendered gallantly to the only lady among us. After a meagre distance the dryness of the paper withered away like my restraint. Thus i flung away the soggy melch that was the newspaper and ran. Ran to the locally-assembled car. Let it be. A wet sprint at Dataran Merdeka at night time. ( with a Japanese guy learning Bahasa Melayu hot at my heels) (oh, no, not with a katana with intentions to severe my head) ( how far have we come from that year that was 1942?) Post-listening to patriotic poems about Merdeka by greats the likes of A Samad Said and such, only to remember a recitation of Kob Baju Kot, by Sabri Yunus. Such liberation.

wasn't it romantic? You beautiful gorgeousness you.

you know i love you, babe.

I love you too.

Too bad we're not attracted to each other.

Yeah, too bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger awan said...

banyak.

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home